Thursday, March 06, 2008

Three in one night!

Okay, Fr. Schippel's comment got me posting again. Here's a general roundup:

I have been crazy busy this semester. I'm taking Insurance, Remedies and Wills & Trusts. Wills is a 4 credit hour course so for 5 weeks I have to be at NKU 4 nights a week. Not to mention I need to find time to do all of the reading to prep for the class.

My aunt has been very ill and has been hospitalized for weeks now. My mother is my aunt's guardian and is responsible for all decisions regarding my aunt. Prayers for both would be appreciated.

In happy news, Adam and I are now engaged. We plan, Lord willing, to be married in the fall of 2009. Clam I now share your frustration at finding a non-strapless wedding dress. I absolutely refuse to wear one even if it means I have to learn how to sew so I can make my own.

That's a quick update.

1 comment:

Kasia said...

Congratulations on your engagement!!! Does this mean that the "little issue" has been sorted out? :-)

I have lots of resources now, even if the pickings are still slim. Do you have an inkling of what style of dress you want (i.e. I knew I didn't want a big poofy ball gown, but something more streamlined)? If you can post (or e-mail me) some links to dresses that have elements you like, I may be able to suggest some sites.

Also, budget is a question. If you're on a tight budget like The Canuck and I (though it's not quite as tight as it was originally), your options are obviously more limited. If you have a little more to spend, there are more possibilities.

Anyway, feel free to e-mail me at clamrampant at yahoo dot com if you want to talk about the dress thang.

I will keep your mother and aunt in my prayers, and will respond to the parable meme sometime this weekend. :-)