Fr. Schnippel tagged me for a meme so here goes:
1. You name your five favorite parables.
2. You tag one blogger per parable.
3. It would be nice if you linked back to this post.
1. The Prodigal Son - Luke 15:11-32
I love this because it shows us that no matter how grave our sins, if we approach God with true contrition and ask his forgiveness it will be granted.
2. The Little Children - Matt 18:1-6
I chose St. Therese as my confirmation saint because I was so drawn to her Little Way. To me it is a great example of truly living this parable.
3. The Faithful Servant - Luke 12:35-38
To whom much is given, much will be required. Enough said.
4. The Good Samaritan - Luke 10:30-37
5. The Pharisee and the Publican - Luke 18:9-14
Lord have mercy on me, a sinner.
I tag Stephanie because she's been quiet for too long, Kasia , and anyone else who feels the need to respond. If you don't have your own blog, feel free to use the combox.