Thursday, November 01, 2007

Clam, This One's for You

Just to make you happy, Kasia :P

Kasia has been asking me where I've been. I've been somewhat busy so here's the Cliffs Notes version:

A little over two weeks ago I checked my work voicemail first thing in the morning to find out that our small, closely held corporation had been acquired by a large multi-national corporation. Needless to say there was some anxiety caused by that announcement. So far, it appears that the new owners do not plan on making any changes to the structure of my company and my job is as safe as it ever is.

We also finally got the good news at work that we're finally being allowed to hire another person. We've been understaffed for the last year or so.

Fall semester is almost at an end and I'm really glad I decided to be lazy and take only Evidence and Antitrust. Next semester will be back to the punishing schedule of three classes.

I've also started a regular adoration hour. I spend an hour every Saturday morning with Our Lord and it is the best thing I've ever done. The peace that comes from that hour is priceless.

Of course, I also think God is using that hour to give me the occasional spiritual slap upside the head :-)

On a personal front things are also going very well, but that's not something I'm going to discuss here.

1 comment:

Kasia said...

Woohoo! Sara-posts! :-)

Thanks for letting us know...we know you're busy, but still miss seeing you around the blogosphere... :-)