Wednesday, May 16, 2007

More Catholic Than The Pope?

Apparently a group of House Democrats think so.

Now don't get me wrong. I'm a registered Democrat and a member of my county party's central committee. I think these politicians have a fundamental problem though--entitlement. They seem to feel they're entitled to take whatever actions they like when it comes to abortion and still be considered "good Catholics." I think it's time for these eighteen members of the house to rethink their priorities.

Are they going to serve God or man?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Registered Democrat? I have a salve that heals that. I do agreed that the Democrats have a fundamental problem:) But then, both parties are about useless right now.

Sara said...

I come from a long line of Democrats. Even if I didn't though, Jean Schmidt would have driven me to it.